1. Use of Content
Movienewsclub is pleased to make its original content available under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License , for non-commercial reproduction with credit on the original website. This license allows anyone to reproduce the original Movienewsclub content, in any medium, as long as the logo is displayed and credit is granted. However, Movienewsclub does not allow you to reproduce your content without any explicit permission.
2. RSS feeds
Movienewsclub provides an excerpt of RSS feed at Movienewsclub.com/feed. If you are using the feed, we ask that you do not modify it in any way, including removing ads and complying with the following guidelines:
- Complete ad-supported feeds are intended for personal use in RSS readers only.
- For all other feed uses, including reproduction on websites, you must use only the stretch feeds, unless otherwise agreed with the company.
- Please do not bundle RSS feeds or redistribute them through third party RSS providers.
- Do not include content, including advertisements or other promotional content, in RSS feeds.
- Movienewsclub reserves the right to object to your presentation of RSS feeds and the right to require you to stop using RSS feeds at any time.
- Movienewsclub further reserves the right to end its distribution of RSS feeds or change the content or formatting of RSS feeds at any time, without prior notice.
3. Movienewsclub Content Web Organization
- Internal links in the content of the website must not be removed.
- The website logo and / or URL must appear on each page that displays the website content.
- The format or brand of headings, text and other information provided in RSS feeds must not be modified.
- The “More than …” links return to the original website at the end of each post must be included on the content pages and cannot be removed.
- Reproduction of screenshots of any website is permitted, without prior written approval, provided that the website’s logo and URL are fully visible or included on the page. See above for general permissions on partial content.
- The logo and website URL must appear prominently at the top of each section that displays the website’s content.
- The content should be unedited, except replacing hyperlinks with full URLs and using links from the product manufacturer’s website, where appropriate.
- The images on a website should not be used in printing without obtaining the appropriate copyright authorizations.
Movienewsclub Live provides content “as is” and Movienewsclub is not responsible for your use of information, feeds or the use of Movienewsclub. The use of a website’s content, including text and images, on your website or in print, is entirely at your discretion. Movienewsclub is not responsible for any complaints regarding content or images that you choose to display on its website or in print.
6. Correspondent with Movienewsclub
Any correspondence with Movienewsclub, or sending content to us, including any documentation or image, is considered the property of Checkersaga. Movienewsclub reserves the right to reproduce this content, in whole or in part, on any of the Movienewsclub or its affiliates, and to use it in any way we choose, including sublicensing the content and allowing third parties to republish the material. By submitting something to us, you represent that the content is yours to provide to us, it does not infringe the rights of third parties – copyright, trademark, privacy rights and the like – and is not defamatory or illegal in any other way.
The comment sections on the website are accessible to users after successful approval. Movienewsclub is not responsible for the information published in the Comments. To make our comments useful and interesting, the following guidelines have been established for users of comments:
- Do not post threatening, offensive, defamatory or defamatory material.
- Do not intentionally make false or misleading statements.
- Do not offer to sell or buy any product or service.
- Do not post material that infringes copyright or any other intellectual property interest.
- Do not post information that you know is confidential or sensitive or that violates the law.
- Keep all comments relevant to the specific content on which the comment is being posted.
Movienewsclub generally displays images, audio and video (the “Material”) as part of the blog posts written by our editors. The types of material publishers authorized to use on Movienewsclub websites include:
- Licensed material from photo and video archive suppliers;
- Material provided to our editors or released to the public domain by public relations and marketing companies for press purposes;
- Material sent by the reader, with the implied representation that the person sending the material owns the copyright in the material and the right to provide it to us for use on Movienewsclub.
To file a notice of infringement, you must provide a written communication (by email with a PDF attached and signed) that specifies the items specified below. Please do not send us regular mail, as we may not receive it in a timely manner. Spam blockers sometimes devour important emails from strangers!
To enable us to address your concerns, please provide the following information:
- For each allegedly infringing image, video or piece of text that you wish to remove from one of our sites, please provide the exact permanent URL of the page containing the material.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you: an email address and telephone number are preferred.
- For images, please provide the following information detailing your claim of copyright ownership in the allegedly infringing image:
- Proof of copyright of the image in question, that is, proof of registration of the Image under the DMCA; OR, in the absence of such a record, a detailed description of where the photograph was taken, by whom, who or what the object of the image is and evidence to support your claim that you own the copyright to the image. We will not comply with requests to remove an image where the claimant cannot prove that he owns the copyright to the image in question.
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”.
- Sign the document and send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Disclaimer of external links
Movienewsclub routinely contains links to external third party websites. When providing links to other sites, Movienewsclub does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available on those sites, nor does a link indicate any association or endorsement of the site linked to the Movienewsclub in question.
Movienewsclub does not operate or control and is not responsible for the information, products and / or services found on external websites. These links also do not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, products and / or services provided on or through external websites, including, without limitation, warranties of any kind, express or implied, warranties of title or non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Checkersaga visitors assume full responsibility and risk when using external sites. Visitors should raise any concerns regarding any external link to the site administrator or the webmaster.
11. Exemption from general liability
All Movienewsclub titles are gossip sites. The websites publish rumors and conjectures, moreover, with information reported accurately. The information on the websites may contain errors or inaccuracies; website owners make no warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the website content. Links to content and quotation of material from other sites are not the responsibility of movienewsclub.
12. Information Security
Movienewsclub has technical, administrative and physical safeguards to help protect against unauthorized access, use or disclosure of user information that we maintain. According to our security policies and practices, access to personally identifiable information is authorized only for those who have a business need for such access, and confidential records must be retained only for as long as necessary for business or legal needs and destroyed before disposal.
While we work hard to protect the personal information we collect and store, no program is 100 percent secure and we cannot guarantee that our safeguards will prevent all unauthorized attempts to access, use or disclose personal information.
If you see a security issue, send an email to email@example.com, We will work with you to resolve any issues.
13. Notification of changes